Designed by a leading vascular surgeon, Lympha Press® systems can be used in the patient's home and are reimbursed by Medicare and other health insurance plans for home treatment of lymphedema and venous insufficiency ulcers (see individual plans for coverage criteria).
Unique garments are one of the features that make Lympha Press® compression therapy systems so effective.
- More compression cells
- Fully overlapping compression cells – our patented system for smooth and effective therapy, without backflow or gaps.
- Wide selection of standard garment sizes
- Individually adjustable, adaptive garments with three-point adjustments to accommodate fluctuations in size, for a perfect fit.
- Easy to put on and remove. Our non-stretch fabric, user friendly design and dynamic compression ensure that the patient will get excellent treatment every time.
- Complete solutions for torso, trunk and genital areas, with our Comfysleeve 1-75™ and Lympha Pants™.
- Garments are made of sturdy, nonstretch fabrics. Our nonstretch fabrics provide correct compression every time.
- Garments are easy to keep clean. This is important for good hygiene and skin care.
Patriot Medical Distributors is proud to offer Lympha Press® garments and the ability to provide solutions for patients of almost every shape and size.